What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Second Post...

Okay, Here is My Deal...

Well, here I am again. I have the basics of a webpage done. It is in the form of another blog called "All About the Fish" I have linked to this from that, but not vice versa. That may be a good idea. Not sure if I can do that, but, you live and learn. I know this is not too fascinating yet, but give me time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!