What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lies, I tell you, lies!!

Okay, here is my deal...

7:00 a.m. All the snow? Just as I said..."I'll believe it when I see it." It only began to snow about an hour (as opposed to just after midnight as predicted) ago and it is just a dusting. They say it is supposed to get heavier as the day progresses. Sure. Not that I am complaining that we did not get the 1-3 inches expected...I like snow, but not a lot of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!