What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Spin Discovery



Okay, Here's My Deal...

Our son discovered spinning today. You know, spinning until you are dizzy and falling down. Yeah, that means we are leaving in about an hour to go see the doctor to see if he needs to have a stitch in his ear.

He watches the original Willy Wonka and likes to dance like an Oompa Loopa. Well, he discovered that they spin, so he spun. I stopped him once when he was a little wobbly and thought he was fine. That would be a negative.

He walked some more, and then fell. Hard. Right on the front of the entertainment center and hit the side of his face and ear. There was gushing blood from the cut and even though we got it stopped, there is still a gape and we are taking him in to see if he needs a stitch or if we can just "glue" it together with that dermabond stuff.

Yeah, the excitement is just beginning, I am afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!