What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Canine Conundrum...


Okay, Here's My Deal...

I let the dog out at 6 this morning. It is now almost 3 in the afternoon. Have we seen or heard the dog since 6? No. Am I really very upset about this?

Yes, in a way...I hope that nothing has happened to him, like getting hit by a car or attacked by another dog or hurt by some mean kids or adults or picked up by the catcher.

No, in a way, because we are wanting to get rid of him--but the optimal solution was to find a new home for him, not disappearance. We like him so much we want to find a place for him that can give him the love and attention that he needs and deserves.

We have been out driving hoping to see him and bring him home--it is not like was have just let him roam free for nine hours. In fact, the last time we went out and were on our way home, I thought I saw him, so my husband parked the van and called him, but the dog just looked at him, barked and sat down on the ground. There is a dog nearby that looks almost identical to our dog...I know because the first week or two that we had him, on the way home from the sitter's house, I thought I saw him running loose even though I was sure he was on his chain in the yard. So, I stopped the van and yelled for him to come, but he wouldn't come near me. I got home only to find our dog indeed on his chain in the yard. I mean those dogs were identical right down the the red collar.

I am sure he is fine and will be home soon, when he is hungry enough or cold enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!