What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Waterboy!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, Here's My Deal...

A few nights ago an amazing thing happened in our home. Our two year old son took a bath willingly and had fun again! He used to love the bathtub and would play and play and play--except when it came to washing his hair--and cry when it was time to get out. Then all of a sudden about 2 months ago he just HATED bathtime and it was a huge battle full of hog-tying (try that with a lathery, squirmy, honked off toddler!!)

Now, we took him to the pool at my husband's place of employment and we thought it would be a little bit of a battle because the last time it took him about half an hour to get realxed enough to have fun. By the time we left, he was jumping into the 4ft end all by himself (he had on arem floaties and my husband was right there to make sure he came up and was fine. It was great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO?!?!?!??!?! What is your deal these days?!??!?!?!? I have been checking and find no updates!!!! I need my dose of Iowa comedy!! Miss you guys!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!