What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Updated!!

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I finally did ome editing and updating to my other blog on here...All About the Fish. I guess I just felt that I needed to add more stuff to that one. I am going to try and update that one with more often...but all one one page instead of many entried like this one. I kind of like that one to be more of a webpage without actually having to pay for it or have a bajillion (remember, I am a math teacher) ads on it for stuff.

That really is all to my deal today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!