What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

2 & 3/4" My A**


Okay, Here's My Deal...

The phrase from the title...and a couple of more colorful ones were uttered today by my husband and stepfather-in-law. They were putting together a swing set--one of the wooden ones from Wal-Mart as a belated birthday present for our son.

The directions said "two people three hours" YEAH...They started a little after 1:15 and just finished at 9:15 which is "two people eight hours" in the real world!! They even had to go to the local hardware store to get the bolts that were NOT included in the kit and then still had to improvise on some towrds the end...luckily not enough to cause concerns over safety.

But, to their credit it is AWESOME looking and pretty sturdy considering our lawn is nowhere near being flat in too many places. And the important thing is that our son had fun playing on it once it was done...that is what counts in the long run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!