What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Matthew Polo...

Okay, Here's My Deal...

My son is at an incredible age. He is all of 2.

Incredibly frustrating at times, but incredibly amazing at others.

One of the things I love right now is a little game we play that reminds me of marco polo...you know, the swimming pool game? It starts off with him saying, "Mama?" and I reply, "Matthew?" If he needs something, he tells me in his language of one or two word statements or by pointing. If he doesn't need anything, he says, "Mama!" and I reply, "Matthew!" Then the game is in full swing:

MaaaaaMa...Maaaaathew

MaMA...MaTTHEW

Mmmmmmama...Mmmmmmathew

mama...matthew

MAMA...MATTHEW

and so it continues on and on in many varieties of volumes and emphasis...until he is satisfied or bored. It is fun. Maybe we will still be doing this when he is 13...um, probably not so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so either things are LOVELY in Iowa, or you are not keeping up on your postings!! How else cxan I keep track of all your adventures?!?!?!?!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!