What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, May 19, 2006

We've Got the Pink Eye Blues

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I actually uttered those words to my principal this morning, to which he said, "You sound like one of my boys who cmes to me and says, "Okay, now, Dad, don't be mad..." I told him my son was sick and that even though I knew we were short on substitute teachers that I wanted to go home. I aksed if I would cancel my TAG pull-out classes and then take care of getting my classes covered by other teachers during their preps if he'd let me go. He agreed and I got three very gracious and understanding colleagues to give up their prep time to watch my math classes.

So, now we are home from the pediatrician and my son is sleeping and my husband went on into work. Anyway, he has some viral thing going on and also has PINK EYE on top of everything else...so since it is viral, we just basically have to let it run its course and use drops for his eyes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink eye, eh? We have had that so many times we actually just keep the drops in the cabinet to have handy! :) Hers is caused by allergies these days, so she is on Baby Claritin. Just started round 2 of antibiotics for an ear infection too, so I understand what you are going through. Heard anything? I was offered, but am taking the weekend to consider before agreeing. Seriously - you need to discuss moving out here...jobs for Brian and a sure job for you...

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!