What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just Not Clever Tonight


Okay, Here's My Deal...

I sat here forever trying to cme up with a clever title for tongiht and nothing came to me...oh, well.

I really have nothing too exciting to report, either. I would give an update on how many school days there are left, but since I just posted last night, I figure you can subtract 1 from 13 all on your own...right?

Anyway...what is my deal tonight exactly? Not sure. So, is my deal that I have no deal? That would be quite a deal, huh? Okay, enough with all of the word play...you probably want to scream, "STOP...I can't deal with this anymore!!"

Get it? Deal with this? Deal? Yeah, I know it wasn't funny. Better go befreo I do more damage than I already have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!