What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

No--Now Wait Some More!

Okay, Here's My Deal...

15 days until school is over!!

Now, Okay, Here's My REAL Deal...

I got the call tonight from the high school principal thanking me for the interview and although I really stood out as a canidate, they filled the postion with another person...but to keep them in mind for future openings. The middle school job is still posted in-house until the 16th, then it is open to the public for a certain amount of time... Yeah, at first, I was a little bummed that I did not get this positon, as I actually preferred it, but I'd like to think I didn't get the nod for the HS job because they'd prefer me for the middle school...but what I think doesn't matter--it is what God has destined for me that matters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!