What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Is it next Thursday Yet?!



Okay, Here's My Deal...

I have an interview next week with the school district I applied to forever and a day ago!! It is not the position I applied for originally, but rather one I am a little more qualified for...actually, there are TWO openings and I will interview for both.

Whooooooooo-hoooooooooooo!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!