What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Christian Wrestling Names


Okay, Here's My Deal...

If I offend any fellow believers out there, I apologize upfront...however, I thought this was a stitch Boy did I need it after the past few days of school!! It says it is part I, so if there is a Part II, you'll get it, too!!


I got this from the Top 5 website I have on My Yahoo:

A group of evangelists are trying to use wrestlingas a way to spread the gospel to youths. The groupholds "Wrestling for Jesus" shows, in which theyperform in masks and tights and have biblical names.

The Top 5 Evangelical Christian Wrestlers(Part I)
5. Apostle Creed
4. Wrathsheba
3. Clouting Thomas
2. The Ecclesiasskicker
and the Number 1 Evangelical Christian Wrestler...
1. Mary Manglin'

I personally would like to see the match between Wrathsheba and Mary Manglin' Clouting Thomas vs. The Ecclesiasskicker might be good, too!!

Anyway, as I said, this is just the perfect thing to pick me up after the last 2 days at school. No need to go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!