What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Their Own Medicine

Okay, Here's My Deal...

The shoe is on the other foot...or rather, the shoes are on the other feet. Usually it is the administration in my school district that does things with teachers and says, it is for "the good of the district" regardless of how much sense it does not make or how inconvenient it is for the teachers. Well, now they are feeling the need for a spoonful of sugar to get the taste of their own medicine out of their mouths after choking on it.

There is a huge shake-up of principals for next year. I think ONE, maybe two out of seven is/are going to stay where they are and the rest are being involuntarily transferred to different schools for, you guessed it, "the good of the district" and teachers are loving it!!

Well, not the teachers at the school my ASSistant principal is being forced to move to...they are hating life. We are dancing in the streets. I almost peed my pants when I heard the news, I was so excited!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!