What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Giant Furry Frogs Named Chester

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Could be that I have been a liquid diet since my tonisllectomy.
Could be that I am getting too much sleep.
Could be the narcotic oxycodone I have been taking for pain around the clock since the 10th.

Any one of those reasons could explain Chester, the giant, furry frog that lives with my parents and brother & sister-in-law in their street level downtwon NY apartment with all windows and no curtains. Chester is so big, my 30 pound toddler could ride him.

Yeah, that is what I dreamed about the other night. I am also hearing voices that wake me up at night and I swear I hear children laughing in the other room during the day when I am napping.

It's got to be the drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!