What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, January 09, 2006

It's Great to Find Fake!!

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Afew years ago we flew on ComAir, which is now part of Delta. The in-flight snack were these Bischoff cookie things that were almost as good as sex. I have been jonesing for some ever since. They are expensive as heck from the company. However, I have found fake ones!!

My husband was in the grocery store and he overheard a woman say, "These taste just like those airplane cookies!!" So, we bought some and I'll be...they are close enough!! It is so great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!