What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

On to Christmas Number 3 of 4

Okay, Here is My Deal!!

So far, my son hs had 2 "Christmases"

We are getting ready to leave for NC for Christmas. My husband's side ofthe family lives there and they have not seen our son since last Christmas.

Therefore, we went to visit my side of the family on the 17th and he had his Christmas with them. After one or two presents, he got the hang pretty much of ripping into them. His favorite there? A Wiggles Guitar that, well, wiggles. If you don't know who the Wiggles are, you just would not understand.

And, since we are flying to NC and did not want to haul our presents to him there and back, and because we wanted to let him play with them a few days before we up and left, we decided to have our Christmas on the 18th. His favorites here? A stuffed Pablo from the Backyardigans (again, you would not understand if you don't know who the Backyardigans are) and his Rock, Roll and Ride convertable toy...goes from rocker to push rider to a big wheel when he is ready. We skipped the rocker stage.

Christmas #3 will be with his NC Papa and step-Grandma on the 23rd and then, finally, Christmas #4 will be with his NC Grandma and step-Papa.

Poor guy will be Christmased out...but at lest they are spread out and ot all in a span of a day or two. That would be an overlaod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!