What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Quadruple Threat

Okay, Here's My Deal...

A multicategorical deal tonight, actually.

#1: Ever notice how some people's initials say it all? There is a high school teacher in my district that demonstrats that point wonderfully. His initials are BS...very fitting for a person who is stubborn and an a** Here are some other adjectives that work for him: control freak, anal retentive, pushy, chauvanistic, elitist, you get the picture.

#2: My husband was disappointed in my last post about going under the knife for my tonsillectomy. He thought I would have much more to say about the whole thing. I assured him I probably did, but I was just tired and couldn't think of anything else to say.

#3: Irony is a wonderful thing. A while back, my assistant principal threw around the phrase, "Well, teachers want a plan? How about I start writing some of them up...there's the plan!" So, the irony? She's been written up by our principal for not following district procedure...or, plan, if you will. And I do...and I am smiling.

#4: What is it about certain TV shows? You have seen them a bajillion times (trust me, I am a math teacher) but yet, when they come on, you are glued to the TV like it was all brand new. I am that way with M*A*S*H* Movies are the same way...We own many DVD's and "Shawshank Redemption," is one of them. When it comes on the TV we stop and watch it and then say to each other, "Why don't we ever just put in the DVD and watch this?"

I guess that is all I got tonight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!