What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Good New and Bad News

Okay, Here's My Deal...

BAD NEWS: I am not going to get the job that I applied for in the neighboring school district. there was a mistake in the posint and the district had to repost...then they had to cut an elementary school position and that teacher qualified, so they had to reassign her.
GOOD NEWS: There is still hope for the other job I applied for in their district. Will keep you posted.

GOOD NEWS: I got a couple days off of school this week.
BAD NEWS: I am sick, that is why.

GOOD NEWS: My son is in a toddler bed!! We switched about two weeks ago because he was escaping his crib and we felt that it would be better to roll out of bed a few inches rather than fall almost three and half feet.
BAD NEWS: Even though most night he stays put and sleeps there all night, there are nights like last night where he is up and out almost ever hour to hour and a half...not particular reason except he wakes up and knows he can walk into our room.
SECOND GOOD NEWS: There are moringins when it is aobut an hour before it is time to get up when he trots into our room and we let him stay and snuggle with us until it is time to get up and get going. That makes for a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!