What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Exception to "NO EXCEPTIONS"

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Read down a few of posts about the new hallway policy my school has...the post is called "Something's Got to Give"...I'll wait, take your time.

You're done? You are a fast reader! Well, there has been made an exception to that policy aparently. Monday, there were students outside the OFFICE ...in the hallway...working on posting the winning teams on the huge NCAA tournament bracketts we have on the wall. By all means, let's be up to date on that greatly significant event!! That is important enough for students to be in the hallway (even though we have a "no students in the hallway for any reason no exceptions policy") unsupervised and climbing a huge ladder to post the game results. But remove a students for disciplinary reasons to the hallway?!?! Now that is completely unacceptable.

No, there's no double standard for adminstration and teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!