What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Christian Wrestling Names, Part II

Okay, Here's My Deal...

If you have not read Part I, please scroll down to the previous post. It is a little better.

This is Part II...I don't find it nearly as humorous as the first...but I like #4 the best!!

The Top 5 Evangelical Christian Wrestlers(Part II)
5. Punches Piledriver
4. Painin' Abel
3. John the Whaptist
2. The Bad Samaritan

and the Number 1 Evangelical Christian Wrestler...
1. Jesus That Hurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!