What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, April 28, 2006

No Longer the Daddy-Mama!!

Okay, Here's My Deal...

For the longest time, my son called everyone Daddy...even me. He could point to me when someone asked where Mom or Mommy or Mama was and could even say those words...but called me Daddy most of the time. A Mommmmeeeee would sometimes slip out if he was really tired or scared.

Then, I evolved in to the Daddy-Mama. He'd see my husband and go Daddy and then look at me and go Daddy-Mama!! I felt very honored...thought maybe even Richard Gere would seek me out for advice (you know, like the Dali Lama...never mind)

Finally, I am now Mama about 90% of the time. I know it's not a huge thing, but it is music to my ears.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!