What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Who's the Doctor Here?!?!


Okay, Here's My Deal...

I had to go to the emergency room lat night. I had started feeling yucky on Saturday and by Monday I was even worse. Low grade fever, chills once in a while, a bad backache right below my kidneys...all symptoms of a urinary tract infection, which I have had before, besides, I know my body and usually what it is trying to tell me.

So, I go and give my sample and they take my vitals and I wait in the little room. The doctor came back and asked me all the routine questions and I tell him my symptoms. He says, "Well, the story you are telling doesn't quite match up with a urinary infection, but the test will tell." He leaves and I think, "the story I am telling? what is his deal?" About 15 minutes later, he simply pops his head into the room...doesn't actually come into the room, but pops his head in..."Well, the test did come back positive. The nurse will be right back with your instructions."

He actually sounded a little irritated that I had an infection when he thought I didn't. I jsut sat there, smugly smiling to myself. Goober.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!