What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday, Monday...Ba-Da Ba-Da-Da-Da...

Okay, Here's My Deal...

The title is a reference to a Mamas and the Papas song, "Monday Monday", but if you are too young to have a clue, that is okay...anyway...

Today was the last Monday with the kids this school year!! Whooooo-hoooooooo. Now there are two of every other day left, though. However, the last Friday is a 1:00 out and we are doing an all-school thing outside at the high school track and it really does not count.

That's my story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious about your tonsillectomy recovery. Would you be willing to share that with me? My husband's surgery is in early August, and I don't know what to expect with regard to recovery. You can reach me at kgribble@rubytuesday.com.

Thanks!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

All I can say is that it took me a good two weeks get over everything. Mostly the effects of the anesthesia. But, I was 39 and that is older for a tonsillectomy. My best friends were poscicles...they were the easiest to eat and felt good. Ice cream just got thick in my throat and I did not like it. Chicken and beef broth were good to eat for me...even though they say warm things don't feel so good, I did not mind. It was a good week and a hlef before I attempted anything semi-solid, but I am a bit of a wimp.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!