What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Squawk Squawk Squawk, Pablo

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Just taking a break from cleaning the house...actually, just starting to sort the toys that our son has acquired in his short life. You'd think he was triplets for all of the toys and books he has. But, I am glad he likes the books. He is getting to where he likes to sit longer for a book. There are a few he has a s favorites and he can anticipate/remember what is going to happen and he starts to say some of the words before you even turn the page.

One book, called Louis and the Dodo, has a part where Louis calls to the birds, "Squawk, squawk, squawk!!" and they answer back, "Squawk, squawk, squawk!!" and he is saying that pages before and he actually start to turn the pages before we can even read them. It is great.

He does the same with one of his Backyardigan DVD's...he can remember when the penguin character, Pablo, is getting ready to snowboard off of a hill and get stuck hanging, waiting for his frien Austin the kangaroo to save him. "Oh, no!!" he says before it happens and he says, "help!" when he sees Austin.

Well, the house is not going to tidy itself, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!