What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, July 07, 2006

For My Ohio Friend's Husband...


Okay, Here's My Deal...

I know...my site says I am a Christian--and I am--but this may be a little off color for some. If sophomoric bathroom humor is not your deal, I suggest not reading any more of this post.

I thought of my friend's husband yesterday morning. I was in the bathroom. See, my friend's husband was in the service (I won't mention the branch, for security purposes) and while he was on duty he had to use the facilities...the necessary room...the head...the WC...pick your favorite here...and when he was done, he had amazed and impressed himself and even called a fellow in to verify and witness his, ummm, product.

Well, I think I would have made him proud yesterday and maybe even brought a tear to his eye. I know, I know, thanks for sharing.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!