What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I've Never...

Okay, Here's My Deal...
No, the title does not refer to the drinking game "I've Never..." (if you've never palyed it, the rules are simple: you make a statement starting with "I've never [for example...skydived] and if someone has, they have to drink. You can really get someone if you get specific with things you KNOW they have done but no one else has) But, I digress...
As I said, this post is not about that. I used the graphic I did because we were flipping through the channels the other day and the original "Blues Brothers" with John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd came on and for as many times as I have seen parts of it, I've never seen the whole thing from start to finish. Not once. Nada. Zip. Zilch. No Way, Jose.
As I sat down to write this, I thought that I would list the many other things that fall into that same category, but now, I can't think of many. Here are a couple that I can list:

Dazed and Confused

Scarface

The Princess Bride

Edward Scissorhands

Cocoon

Pet Cemetery

American Pie

Steel Magnolias

I am sure there are more, but I am having a brain cramp right now. I hate that when it happens. Oh, well, an almost 40 year old brain tends to do that once in a while I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!