What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and NSEW

Okay, Here's My Deal...

With the help of the message by my pastor on Sunday, Jesus has spoken to me that I do not do enough sharing of the gospel with others. I make no secret of the fact that I am a Christian..but I do not step out of my comfort zone with other, whether they are saved or not. Here are the five things that I want to convey to others through my words and actions:

  • God LOVES you...absolutely nothing will ever change that.
  • God FORGIVES you...so take it easy on others who may ahve hurt you.
  • God has PLAN for you...It is what you were born to do and it will satisfy you.
  • God NEEDS you...your place on the team is irreplaceable.
  • God WANTS you to live with Him...Just accept the invitation.

Also, there is a definite place where north meets south...See, there is a North Pole...and every direction you step off the pole is South and vice versa at the South Pole. Spiritually, these are the places that separates sin from not sin...believes from nonbelievers and Heaven from Hell. However, "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:12. As long as we walk in the path God has given us, we will always be forgiven. If you start to walk east and keep on that straight path (toward God), you will ALWAYS go east...you will never go west unless you purosefully turn in the opposite direction (away from God). How cool is that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!