What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Special Corner of Heaven...


Okay, Here's My Deal...

God must have a special little corner of Heaven reserved for me.

I say this because I got a sneak peek of my class lists for my TWO study halls (yes, plural...two study halls have been assigned to me this year) and I am not happy.

One of them has the following combination of students:
  • a student who threatened to kill two different teachers three times last year
  • two BD (behavior disorder) students...no, tehy will not have associates with them
  • another kid, not BD, but ADHD and very squirrely
  • at least three who I heard teachers talk about last year as being just nasty all the way around

The other? You judge:

  • one student who was suspended more than she was at achool (wait...that could be a good thing)
  • at least 5 who fit into the last category I mentioned above
  • one who has a very quick, nasty and violent temper who has also threatened harm to teachers
Nice. Just want I want to go back to school worrying about...if I am going to get killed or attacked in study hall. It is scary and I am not afraid to admit it to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!