What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

War of the Crickets



Okay, Here's My Deal...

I am at war with the crickets that have invaded my house!! Well, my basement, anyway. It is not their chirpping...which, oddly, they don't seem to be doing any of...it is just the fact that there are so many of them, it almost seems Biblical!!!!! I know theyare just gnawing away at my clothes right now. They just need to die die die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!