What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Procrastination? No, they just couldn't organize a fart.



Okay, Here's My Deal...

The last time I was in my school building was on Aug. 17th. Teachers report on the 21st.--with a sixth grade orientation that night and students start on the 24th. When I left the bulding on the 17th, these were the conditions:

  • student schedules were NOT done--which means class lists were not done
  • homerooms were not even assigned (this will be the FIRST place kids go after meeting in the auditorium the first day)
  • they had not figured out where my algebra class and my study halls would meet (since I do mostly pull-out with my gifted kids in small groups, I only need a small room--actually, it is literally an old storage closet)

Yeah, makes me excited to get back into the swing of things. I am so tryingto be positive this time around, but it is very hard. The last time I looked at one of my study hall rosters, it was up to 31 students...with some of the same bad eggs that were in there that I mentioned in my last post plus some new doozies.

I have some other postive things to post, so I will stop here and just make another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!