What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Folk

Okay, Here's My Deal...

There are still some businesses and people around who have ethics and do right by their customers. We had to get a different car in May and after a huge disaster with one car dealership here in town, we went ot one just down the road and got a good deal and were treated with respect and they worked hard to make us happy.

Well, this morning my husband came in after leaving for work and said the car wouldn't start, but then after a jump from our van it did, but after driving less than a block it died. We are still under warranty from them, so he called and they came and got it. Turns out it was just the battery...but it would be almost $150 because there is only one battery that works in this particular year and model of car and it was about $110, labor would be almost $40. The battery of course, not under the warranty. I told them I'd call my husband. He called them and reminded them we'd only gotten the car about a month ago. Well, they called later and they picked up the tab for us completely!!! What a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!