What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Raindrops on Roses & Whiskers on Kittens

Okay, Here's My Deal...

(Extra credit if you know the name of the musical that the line in my title came from...)

We joke at our house and say we should have named the youngest (2yrs) Linus because he is SO SO SO attached to his blankie. [If you do not know who Linus is, I don't know whether to pity you for being so young to have missed the Peanuts comic strip or pity me for being so much older than you] Anyhow, back to the topic--he will search the house high and low looking for it on the occassion that I have snagged it long enough to put it into the washer. The other night he threw the great-grandmother of all tantrums because his daddy wouldn't let him take it into the bathbub with him.

Our oldest (5 yrs) was the same way with his Pablo (Nickelodeon's Backyardigans penguin character) stuffed animal for the longest time. I almost alternatively titled this entry "All I Need is this Thermos..." (Double extra credit if you can tell me what movie that is from...) because tonight I was laying with him and he got settled after he got his blanket with cars and trucks and other vehicles on it arranged just right...then had to find his different colored pillow...which led to rearranging the blanket...then had to find his Pablo...shuffle blanket again...and then feel around for my elbw to hold on to...and FINALLY, rolling over on his side.

My boys, they my favorite things!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!