What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Bed Brothers

Okay, Here's My Deal...

The cutest thing has happened in our home the past two mornings. Once the youngest (22 months now) is awake and out of his room, he has gone straight to his brother's (will be 5 in May) room, climbed up into the bed and snuggled under the covers! Yesterday, he did this and just layed there watching TV. This morning, he tried to "talk" his brother awake, then gave up and flopped over to watch the TV. I think that slowly but surely the brotehr bond is starting to form. There are still times when the oldest gets crabby about his space and privacy, but he is starting to be more tolerant. That is just awesome in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!