What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

iPenguin

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Well, I have now joined the i-generation--I got an iPod. Just a little Shuffle. It is the color of my heading above. I have bought three albums for it:
  • Petra, No Doubt
  • Geoff Moore, Evolution
  • Bryan Duncan, Mercy
The next one I get will most likely be Todd Agnew or Steven Curtis Chapman. I used it the other day when I went to school and got some things done I had been neglecting. It really did help make time fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!