What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, January 05, 2009

What Time is it, Mr. Fox?

Okay, Here's My Deal...
Don't know if anyone else will remember playing this game in elementary school or not. I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember saying, in a sort of exaggerated, whiny sort of way, "What time is it, Mr. Fox?"
Well, today, I knew exactly what time it was and what I needed to be doing. Routine...ahhh, I had it back. Christmas break was over and I was back at school and the boys were at preschool and daycare.
Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my boys--playing with them, reading to them, watching movies with them; you know, mama stuff. But I also love knowing what to do when and that is just not entirely possible with kids that are 4 1/2 and 20 months old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!