What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

To the Extreme






Okay, Here's My Deal...

I always joke that if you don't like the weather in Iowa, just wait 5 or 10 minutes and it will change. Today is a perfect example...It is December, at least according to the calendar.
We got home from errand and shopping today about 2. The van thermostat said it was about mid 60's outside and as we pulled into the driveway, the lady across the street was mowing her lawn. My husband had short sleeves and no coat, the boys just had light jackets on.
Now it is a little after 6 and we are starting to get freezing rain and we are under a winter weather advisory until midnight for rain, sleet, freezing rain and snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!