What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad Seeds

Okay, Here's My Deal...

There is no denying the fact that I absolutely HATE monitoring study hall. There are about 4 students I have really had my fill of. It is frustrating because in my academic classes I simply do not have discipline problems or if I do they are rare. I have written more referrals to the office in the past 3 weeks or so than I have in the past 5 years total...and they are mostly for the same 3-4 kids. I can't seem to get a handle on them and I don't know why. At least I am not alone because after talking with their otehr teachers, it is the same across the board. But still, with 18 years under my belt, I expect more from myself. UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!