What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sheer Trauma

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Today there was trauma for both boys. Haircuts.

The oldest was really heistant about getting his hair cut to start with, but after getting in the chiar on daddy's lap, he did fine.

The youngest, although having had his hair trimmed by daddy before here at home, has his first real haircut today. He was doing fine until the stylist got to a snarl in his hair and it pulled, then all heck broke loose. Luckily, he just cried, but held pretty still for her.

Both boys look so much more handsome now...and the youngest looks older now--sort of sad.

And their reward for being big and brave? A nice day out at the park to run and play and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!