What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

uugghh...

Okay, Here's My Deal...

What can I say? Still in my funk. The conference was a nice escape for a couple of days and I am glad I went. But now I am back and the real world envelopes me again. And people have been so supportive it is insane. I just don't want to drone on and on about the same old crap. Nothing has changed, but there are a couple additional things that have snuck in that just compound stuff. I want to just go to an empty field where no one is around for miles and just scream scream scream AAUUGGHH!!!!! #$%&*{+!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!? $*#&%^!!!!! for as long as I can before I just collapse from sheer exhaustion. Don't htink it would help, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt. But, for now, all I am able to mutter is *sigh*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!