What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Friday, September 05, 2008

UltraGood News

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I had an ultrasound today to double check something that showed up on another ultrasound. I was told that there were no abnormailites to worry about and that everything looked fine. That was a relief. I was not too concerned anyway, but it was just nice to have that confirmation. Now, if only my next batch of blood tests shows everything getting back to normal, that would be even better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!