What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Is it the first Tuesday in November yet?!


Okay, Here's My Deal ...

I am ready for election day to come. Not that I am terribly thrilled with any of the candidates for either president or vice president--but so that it is over and done with and we can get on with things. I just think that this is a case of the lesser of two evils, sorry to say.


On a different note, I guess it is quite interesting that no matter who gets elected, history will be made. It will either be the first black president or the first femal vice president. And by interesting, I don't necessarily mean good. Here is where I will most likely pi$$ off feminists. I just have never felt comfortable with the idea of a female POTUS (President Of The United States...now, I know the candidate is running for VP, but I also know that she would be next in line for the office if something should happen. I can't tell you why it makes me feel uncomfortable, it just does. I know that may not seem right for someone who is educated and supports the rights of women to feel that way...but I do and I can't help it...sorry. I am now ready to read all of the "hate comments" that I am guessing I may get.


Do I know who I am going to vote for? Not 100% at the moment, but I do know who I am leaning toward. That doesn't mean that I won't keep an open mind right up until the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!