What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Balancing Act

Okay, Here's My Deal...


The other night we were done with supper and the youngest was still in his high chair and the oldest was playing peek-a-boo around the chair with him. They were laughing and having a good time. I stepped into the kitchen to help my husband with dishes for a minute when our oldest appeared at the doorway and said, "Come here come here I got to show you something." So I came around the corner and there wasthe youngest, with one leg in the high chair and one on his tray--standing up, almost ready to take the second step. I grabbed him just before he did!!!!!!

We praised and told the oldest how good a job he did protecting his baby brother and we are just so thankful that I got there in time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!