What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cheese!

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Tonight we had family pictures taken...at a studio. The first time since our second was born. Luckily, both boys had a nap today and they were happy. The lady did a good job of making them smile, too. Good props...our youngest especially liked the stuffed Dr. Suess character--I think it was Thing 1 or Thing 2. We will pick them up in about 3 weeks. I can't wait. We have been talking aobut pictures for a long time and we just found a deal we couldn't pass up.

There has been a lot more to post about, just have not had or made the time. Will try to get more done in the future. (I blame Facebook...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!