What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

It Will Be Things Like This

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Tonight I was a little tired from the day and the week and I realized I had not taken any time to get my husband Father's Day cards from the boys. So, I told my husband I had to run to the store later and he asked why and I said to get Father's Day cards and I began to cry. Moments like that are going to be tough for a while since Dad's death. I had already bought cards for him from the boys and from my husband and me...but of course, I won't get to give them to him. It just makes me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!