What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It is About Time

Okay, Here's My Deal...
Haven't made much time to write on here lately. Why? It is called Facebook. That is right--I am crazy with it. I actually like it better than MySpace. I think it is much more user friendly.
Other than that, summer has been going pretty well. I am enjoying my time with my boys. They have not gone to the sitter much at all. Maybe once a week the youngest will go so that I have some time just with the oldest. And, then if I have some things to that is easier without the boys, they both go for part of a day.
Life without my dad is going okay...I guess. It is hard, but I can't wallow in sadness all of the time. My mom seems to be adjusting. She has her moments like we all do. My brother is having a difficult time--but there are also other factors adding to that--I just keep praying for everything.
Nothing really WOW pops out at me that has been blogworthy lately...cute moments with the boys, but no real milestones or funny moments that I can think of right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!