What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mouths of Babes

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Tonight I was in the kitchen cooking supper when my 4 year old appeared at the baby gate and siad, "Hi, Mama!" "Hi, buddy. What ya doing?" "Just coming in here to check on you." "Oh, good." "Just seeing if the kitchen's on fire." "You are coming to see if I am okay and if the kitchen is on fire? Well, that is nice." "It's okay, Mama, there's no fire." "Glad to hear that."

Now, in my defense, I have not caught any food on fire--at least, not since he has been born........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!