What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I am just so #$%ing tired ALL the time lately. I keep getting headaches and sometimes I am achy all over. Low grade temp that never really seems to go away. I guess I need to call the doc's office back and make another appointment. I know my iron level is low and am taking supplements for that. My T-3 thyroid level is borderline low according to three bloodtests in a row...but now low enough to worry about. I guess that can cause fatigue and lethargy. And, if I am indeed hypothyridic, that might explain some other health things that have been happening off and on throughout the summer. Well, I better go--off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!