What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

Okay, Here's My Deal...



On Facebook, there is this application called Pieces of Flair. Okay, I am the self-proclaimed Queen of Flair. They are these little buttons that you can add to your page or send to others to add to their page. It is a spin off the pices of flair that Jennifer Aniston's character from the movie Office Space has to wear for her job at a place similar to TGI Friday's. Anyway...on to my deal.



I found a flair with this on it:



"Sometimes God clams the storm...

sometimes He lets the storm

rage and calms His child."



Well, this is where I am. I emailed my pastor the other day basically whining and being an eeyore about everyhting going on with me and with those that I love. Maybe this is what God is doing with me. Don't know, but I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!