What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Bleh

Okay, Here's My Deal...

The last few weeks of this summer have, well, to be honest and blunt, sort of just sucked skunk a$$.

I am so torn about school starting. YAY for routine and order. BOO for being away from my boys. I know that I am not physically ready for school. I have gained back almost all of the weight I lost after my pregnancy. I know a lot of it is related to stress, but some may be due to the borderline low thyroid level and anemia I have dealt with the past few weeks. My ankles are just killing me--yes, the extra weight doesn't help and I am wondering if there isn't a bit or arthritis going on there. At least my headaches have been fewer these past few days.

I can't get out of my funk. Now, I have to start physical therapy because my insurance company doesn't want to pay for an MRI. Just what I need--trying to fit in PT three times a week now that school is starting. Could it have been a few weeks ago when I had the entire days free? Nooo. With our oldest son starting preschool in a few weeks, that just throws a wrinkle in that as well.

I just feel like a big whiney eeyore baby wimpy McWimpface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!